Barrell Bourbon Batch 23
Barrell Bourbon Batch 23 is a blend of 10, 12 and 15-year-old barrels. We focused on a balance of richness and depth from the older barrels. The blend mingled for a couple of months to heighten the lushness and complexity.
Finally, we methodically layered in 15-year-old barrels to bring out notes of tropical fruit and angelica spice. The result is an evolving bourbon with layers of flavor.
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana
- Selection of 10, 12, and 15-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Crafted and bottled in Kentucky
- 107.78 proof cask strength bottling
- Mash bill: corn, rye and malted barley