Winnings is not sweet, nor is it sharply dry. It threads the needle, walks the tightrope; it is all about balance. Everything in equilibrium with no more and no less than necessary. Acid, fruit, minerality, density: every element in its right measure.
Think Spice. Because of Riesling’s sweetness and acidity, it makes the perfect accompaniment to spicy food. Strong Indian and Asian spices are a perfect match with Riesling. A classic pairing with Riesling is spiced duck leg.
- Vegetable: Almond, Nuts & Seeds, Peanut, Pecan, Sesame
- Meat: Bacon, Bresaola, Cured Meat, Prosciutto, Salami
- Starches: Bread, Brown Rice, Farro, Flour, Pasta, Quinoa, Sweet Potato, Sweet Starchy Vegetables, Taro, White Rice, White Starches, Whole Wheat Grains, Yucca
- Sweets: Fruits & Berries, Vanilla & Caramel
- Herbs: Habanero, Hot Sauce, Sichuan