Blue Run Single Barrel Cask
Blue Run Single Barrel Cask Strength Bourbon comes in ten separate limited-edition bottlings from ten different barrels, each hand-numbered to denote the proof, barrel number, and bottling date, enticing whiskey sleuths to find the entire collection and whiskey enthusiasts around the country to discover their favorite flavor profile.
Each bottle comes in a custom, handmade black lacquered wooden box, adding to the collectability. Between 104 to 150 bottles will be available from each barrel, with the proofs varying from 124 to 132. (Blue Run Single Barrel Cask)
The secret to which barrel the Bourbon came from can be found on the hand-numbered label, which gives a hint at that whiskey’s particular characteristics and flavor profile: (Blue Run Single Barrel Cask)
- Barrel #1: Mellow sweet corn and brown sugar apple butter that develops into mellow oak tannins
- Barrel #2: Deep chocolate and honey-drenched s’more
- Barrel #3: Gorgeous crème brûlée with a burst of dark brown sugar and streaks of ginger
- Barrel #4: Creamy toffee with bites of cocoa and black pepper
- Barrel #5: Sultry black cherry and oak with clove honey. (Blue Run Single Barrel Cask)
- Barrel #6: Decadent dark chocolate with a marshmallow frame and clove cascade
- Barrel #7: Layers of char smoke and rich vanilla wood sugar
- Barrel #8: Roasted pecan and nutty campfire smoke. (Blue Run Single Barrel Cask)
- Barrel #9: Spice forward with bold black pepper and baking spices and an herbaceous wrap
- Barrel #10: Oak tannin and dark raisin combination with a whip of smoke on the finish
There are no reviews yet.