Barrell Bourbon Batch 30
Barrell Bourbon Batch 30 began with a group of tropical fruit-forward 5-year-old Indiana barrels, a group of stone fruit-forward 10-year-old high-rye Tennessee barrels, and a group of nutty 6, 9, 11, and 15-year-old barrels.
After mingling separately for a month, they were carefully blended together. Finally, wheated bourbon from Kentucky and Wyoming was added to enhance the complexity of the blend.
- A blend of straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- Distilled and aged in Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Wyoming
- Selection of 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, and 15-year-old barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Bottled in Kentucky
- 117.32 proof cask strength bottling