Barrell Bourbon Batch 012
Barrell Bourbon Batch 012 is a high rye bourbon comprised of 9-year-old barrels and selected old bourbon stocks, most of which were aged in the lower sections of the rick house.
This gentler aging style makes Batch 012 a fruit-forward bourbon that shows its spice in the mid-palate, and its drawn out complexity in a long, layered finish.
- Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Distilled and aged for 9 years in Tennessee
- Crafted and bottled in Kentucky
- 108.5 proof cask strength bottling
- Aged for 9 years with selected older barrels
- Aged in American white oak barrels
- Mash bill: 70% corn, 25% rye, 5% malted barley